- A second round of talks between Kyiv and Moscow has ended, with the two sides agreeing on a tentative plan to create a humanitarian corridor.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin says operations in Ukraine were going to plan.
- Russian troops have seized control of Kherson, in Ukraine’s south.
- Several other cities, including the capital, Kyiv, northeastern Kharkiv and Mariupol, in the southeast, continue to be attacked.
- President Volodymyr Zelenskyy says Ukraine’s defence lines are holding.
- The United Nations says more than one million people have fled Ukraine amid Russia’s assault.
Full article below:
Photo by: Maxim Guchek